We are a family buisness specialized in planning personalized tours for our clients. Our speciality is to provide camp trips for scientists (geologists, archeologists, botanists) and tourists (from 1 day trip to 2 weeks with all kind of activities). We aim to fulfill everyones wishes and build unforgettable experiences and memories.
We are looking for volunteers to help us build our online reputation and grow our buisness.
Cooking / shopping
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Depending on the respective trip, you will see different parts of the Sultanate of Oman. You will work together with Omani people and be part of the family. As you will meet different kinds of travelers, you will not only learn about the country you are visiting but also the cultures of the people you are interacting with.
We wish to meet you soon to offer you an unforgettable stay in the Sultanate of Oman. You'll be part of our family business.
What we expect from you in return is :
- for office tasks : help us in digital marketing, pictures and video (going with the staff to places for photo & video shoot)
- for camping work : to assist our team with cleaning, shopping, organizing, making photos, making fire, setting up and breaking down the camp and sometimes driving a car. Your tasks will vary a lot, so it will never be boring. You'll never be alone so if there's something you are not able to do, don't worry, our team will be here to show you and help you.
- For office work : You'll have your own appartment located 5mn (by bus or car) far from the nicest beach in Muscat. If we have 2 volunteers in the same time, you might share it (not mixed).
- For camping work : You'll sleep in our mobile campsite. Of course, you will have your own tent. You will have food for free together with the group and our crew. If you can, bring your own sleeping bag.
Don't forget to take warm clothes (jacket, socks, long pants, long sleeves) because sometimes we will sleep in the mountain and nights are very cold there.
- Office : In Muscat, there's a lot of places to visit, your appartment will be close to the beach and you can also visit Dubai for a week end. In Muscat, it's better to rent a car for your visits than taking taxis everytime (it will cost more!), but if you are on a budget, you can take buses.
- Camping : You'll visit the most beautiful places in Oman and enjoy swimming in wadi, sea, hiking in mountains...
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Accuracy of profile: