From: New Zealand
Greece, Italy, Malta, Morocco, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom
04/09/2018 - 14/01/2019
Hello I’m Zoë! … a keen New Zealander excited for my next adventure!
I am an artist, librarian, teacher, surfer and farmer. I grew up on a farm with cows, horses, kiwifruit and avocado trees.
I like to see myself as an optimist and I will give anything a go! I am hard working and have a variety of practical skills. I am keen to learn from locals in the hope to have more of an authentic experience of a country and its culture.
I've traveled to Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Germany, Czech Republic, Hong Kong and Romania.
I look forward to hearing from you soon =)
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- Most recently I lived in Singapore for one-year teaching English to children from 3 to 10 years old. I miss my students and it was a great pleasure to see them grow and learn.
- I worked in Public libraries for 5 years working with young people and developed customer service skills.
- I worked in cafes making coffee and cooking part time for 8 years while studying.
- I hold a Masters Degree in Fine Arts where I wrote a thesis, painted and made 16mm films.
- I have volunteered in galleries, milked cows, reared calves, planted vegetables, trees, driven tractors, baked cakes and worked with horses, sheep and I love dogs.
Bee stings. I carry an EpiPen.
Special dietary requirements