From: United Kingdom
Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Faroe Islands, Finland, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Montenegro, Portugal, Spain
07/08/2016 - 06/09/2016
Currently studying Geography at the University of Derby, UK and want to make the most of our extended summer break...
If I had to describe myself.. I'd like to say I'm sociable and enthusiastic about pretty much anything. Looking for a workaway host which involves making new friends and learning about other cultures and maybe a new skill or two.
I play a fair amount of sport, mainly football and volleyball, and learnt to surf whilst at a workaway. Absolutely love anything related to water!
Would love to work and stay somewhere preferably where I'd have the opportunity to practise and improve my surfing.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- Surf Camp host in August 2015 for Surfana Bloemendaal, Netherlands
And returned in June 2016 - July
- Spent 6 weeks from May to July 2015 at a Eco campite in Turkey as a housekeeper and kitchen assistant
- first workaway experience in 2014, 10 weeks working at Atlantic Surf Lodge, Aquitaine France. As a house keeper and helped the kitchen aids
- Part of my university's sports teams and their committees, which involves running social events and the general organising and functioning of the clubs.
- Previously worked in hospitality, as a Assistant café manger so I have a good understanding of working with the public and improved my communication skills. Where I also had responsibilities to take care of finances and other members of staff.
- Over four years voluntary work with Sussex Wildlife Trust where I've learnt about horticulture, bush craft, organic farming and conservation.
- At Sixth college I was part of the Student Union as the Communication Co-ordinator, my role was to ensure students where kept informed as well as helping to organise social events
Special dietary requirements
Please log in and visit this profile to leave your feedback.