From: Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Colombia, Dominican Republic
24/10/2018 - 27/09/2019
My name is Mariana (22, Slovakia) and I have been travelling around this amazing part of the world for 6 months. I spent almost 6 months in Colombia.
- In April I have started exploring the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC without return ticket!-
More about me.
I have finished a bachelor's degree in Work and Social Psychology. I studied half of my studies abroad and finished it by doing an internship abroad. Later on, I am planning to start a master degree in my field of study.
I do like learning new languages - English (B2), German (B1), Spanish (B1), Romanian (A2), Slovak (Native).
I am very passionate about dancing (Bachata, Kizomba, Salsa), cooking good meals, following a healthy lifestyle, doing sport (gym, volleyball, football), travelling and learning new stuff.
The "workaway experience" has taught me to:
- be more proactive and initiative
- improve my Spanish level
- gain reception skills & basic digital marketing skills
- gain knowledge about coffee, plants, and other secrets of nature
- cooperate and share with others
- improve my dance skills
- to be adaptive and flexible
- developed my own personal skills and attitudes
- help me to understand my own strong and weak points
If there is anything else you would like to know, do not hesitate to send me a message.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
Good communication skills
Good time management
Good-handler of new situations
English, German, Spanish, Romanian
I am open to various kinds of volunteering opportunities. If you think that my profile could fulfil your expectations, do not hesitate to contact me.
Special dietary requirements