Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
31/07/2018 - 01/09/2018
We are a young Italian couple, Lisa and Nicholas, who want to live an experience abroad!
We live in Vicenza: the famous city of Palladio!
Lisa attended the social economic hight school where she studied psychology, sociology, economics, English and Spanish.
Nicholas has attended art school where he studied especially art history, also he studied many practices subjects like drawing and modeled.
Our English is very good because we have been in England for 5 months last year .. in the end of this description you can read our amazing experience around England ! We have experience as a babysitter even with very young children, and we really like to play with them.. also in our family the children are not lacking!
Our passion is to travel to new places to know the culture and art that is part of it .. we love art !
Than we have experience in private lessons with kids who need help in the study.
Also we love cooking .. then we would like you to taste our Italian food that we make.. like spaghetti with pesto, lasagne, ravioli, .. and much more!
We are open to all proposes, we can't wait to leave .. so be ready! :)
Lisa and Nicholas
Our travel plan :
¤ from 19/03/2017 to 02/06/2017 we were in Harrogate (North Yorkshire, England) in a family with two children, a farm and two accomodations by Airbnb
¤ from 07/06/2017 to 28/06/2017 we were in Bruton (Dorset, England) in a family who have a little farm, tre children, cheese business, one accommodation by Airbnb and a little cinema
¤ from 28/06/2017 to 4/07/2017 we were in a coffee shop where we worked in Surplus Festival in Cardiff (Walles)
¤ from 31/07/2017 to 14/09/2017 we were in a some coffee shop of before and we worked in other festivals (Looxwood Festival, Farmer's Phill Festival, Landed Festival, Solfest Festival and Hang Out UK Festival)
NOW .. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW EXPERIENCE FOR THIS NEW AMAZING SUMMER 2018 THAT WE ARE WAITING WITH A LOT OF HAPPINESS.. WRITE US ! :)
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Our skills that we did in Italia:
• babysitter (for years look at children of our family and we do babysitting even very young children)
• waiter (we both worked at the bar as a waiter, cashier, dishwasher)
• Nicholas has worked as a factory worker
• housework: washing dishes, do the laundry, hang out the laundry, wash and clean the house ..
• also cut the grass in the garden, cut firewood and then we pick up AMD bring to home forma woode stove
There are other skills that we learnt and we did in the farm where we were :
• feeding the lambs with a bottle with milk
• feeding the hens, rabbits, fishes, gerbils,..
• evry day for 30/45 minutes we walked and play with two crazy and wonderful dogs
• the family have two accommodation by Airbnb and when new guests arrive in the evening, in the afternoon we arrange accommodation (we make the bed, clean the kitchen, clean the bathroom and the shower, clean the windows,..)
• normally in the evening we do the dishwasher and sometimes we make the dinner (evry day we have the breakfast and lunch in our caravan, where we live, and for the dinner we stay with the family)
• One or two times a week we clean and tidy the kitchen and the living room in the house
• also here we learnt how to make a bed !
• We paited inside a trailar that it was of the circus.
• also sometimes we stay with the daughters and we play with them or we make pancakes !
• in the first week of May we stayed alone in the farm because the family went to holiday in Scotland and we did all without them ! So it isn't a problem if you for a few days would like to go to holiday!
• we clean the house of chickens, hens, guis and also pigs !
• bulding a gate, fence,..
• clean a big cottage for Airbnb
• We helped the father in his business with cheese: we washed the cheese to improve the leavening and washed it with beer (two basic steps for cheese making)!
We also learned to clean the cheese room with specific bacteria-specific products to prevent unwanted mold formation: Hygiene is the most important thing in this case!
During the coffee shop in the Festival we learnt to :
~ Mount the big festival tent
~ Prepare food for meals
~ Cook the food for the festival (nachos, hamburger, english breakfast, rice and tika masala, rice and dahl, ..)
~ Disassemble the tent and arrange all the equipment used
~ Serve customers during the festival
And all the other great big things you have to do during a festival!
If you have some questions.. write us!
Italian, English and Spanish
20 & 22
We are positive people, we love the nature and the long walk near the river. We like healthy food. We love to listen blues and reggae music when we relax.
We have italian driving licence but we have never drive in England because it is more difficult and totally different tha Italy!
We are people we adapt very easily and ready for new adventures!
Special dietary requirements
My Photo Album