30/11/2018 - 31/10/2019
Hello :) My name is Lisa, I just moved from Germany to Canada with a Working Holiday Visa. I am an outgoing and kind person who would love to meet like minded people and learn about their culture while being in Canada. I am currently on Vancouver Island in Victoria. I’m looking for a free accommodation where I can stay for few weeks. Are you looking for a reliable, hard working, and friendly person who would be happy to take care of your home? Or take care of your cat or dog ? Do you need help in the household or garden? Then, I am the right person for you.
I am a friendly person and it seems that especially children do enjoy my company. I always have a wonderful time to play with and take care of them. One day, I hope to have my own children and to guide them through their development stages. In my free time, I like to practice Yoga and Pilates, play card or board games, go see movies, or just explore the local music and food scene. I usually try to eat healthy, but I also don't mind a burger with a beer. I look forward hearing from you.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
I have experience with:
- general gardening and plant care. I would love to learn more about it.
- child care and babysitting. I especially love this kind of work because I can use my interpersonal and communication skills.
- cooking and baking, but nothing fancy.
- general housekeeping tasks, such as cleaning, vacuuming, and etc.
- animal care, such as dogs, cats, and chickens.
- yard work, such as raking leaves, pulling weeds, mowing the lawn, and shuffling snow.
- and most importantly - I have a willingness to learn!
Internships in Germany :
- 3 months: I worked in a kindergarten as a childcare worker.
- 3 months : I worked as an caregiver in a retirement home.
- 3 months: I volunteered in a Montessori school where I collected experience to work with disabled children and homework help.
- 1 months: I worked in an organic grocery store as an cashier and in the warehouse.
Work experience in Germany :
- customer service in an Tanning Salon.
- customer service and consulting of renting movies.
- I have 10 years experience working as a banker where I functioned as a teller and consultant to customers.
Native language German and English still in progress:-)
Special dietary requirements