Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Turkey
17/09/2018 - 17/09/2019
I'm from Colombia. I just graduated in Anthropology, and now I'm traveling around Europe, especially eastern Europe. Travel is my passion. I have traveled around Colombia and Ecuador for several months and for Western Europe for around eight months. I like to live and travel with simple things, so I'm used to taking advantage of the simple things. I enjoy finding ways to make life easier for those around me. I have been and participate in several activities in a ecovillages and in alternatives communities. I like the music, juggling, crafts and whatever kind of art. But overall I want to share and learn about the people that I find in my way and improve my English skills.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- farming, painting, basic carpentry, and construction
- cook, clean, provide childcare, grocery shop, and other household tasks or help with tourists
- Proficient with computers, internet, blogging, accounting software, spreadsheets, etc.
- Educated in social work
- Experienced in teaching Spanish
- I have experienced many different jobs, settings, countries, volunteer work
- I'm very flexible and versatile and happy to help
Spanish; English; intermediate French; intermediate italian; intermediate Catalan
I really love Traveling, backpacking, permaculture, the bike travel, trying new foods and activities, and meet new people!
Special dietary requirements