Denmark, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, Taiwan
01/04/2019 - 31/12/2020
I'm coming from Switzerland and I travel with my girlfriend. We like to travel for about 2 years and do volunteer work all over the world. I'm a light-hearded and open-minded person who likes to experience a lot of new things while traveling. I'm patient and I like to work accurate and reliable.
At home I'm working as IT professional and I have a lot of hobbies like riding my motorbike, photographing, build and fly remote controlled airplanes, sports like running...
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
Because of my profession I can support in any kind of computer work...
- Teach with computer stuff in general
- Fixing computer hardware, upgrade your hardware, looking for replacement of your current hardware...
- Fixing software issues, viruses and stuff like that, troubleshoot errors...
- Programming (C, C#, PHP, VB, Powershell...)
- Wordpress (Blogging)
- Photographing (my hobby)
- Picture editing
- Video cutting
But it's not like, that I'm absolutely unhandy, because I'm a computer guy (that's what a lot of people think about computer guys ^^), I also like to work with my hands
- Household stuff
- Driving services
- Gardening (simple stuff like mowing)
- Repairing things in households
- Electronic stuff (e.g. soldering...)
- Working with wood like sawing, chopping, repairing stuff...
- Working with iron like drilling, grinding, bending, what ever needs to be done ;-)
- fixing Engines
- I'm talented in fixing all kind of stuff with limited tools and finding creative solutions
My natural language is German (Swiss-German to be accurate), I speak English and (very limited) French.
No allergics (so fare)
Special dietary requirements
I'm a vegetarian