From: New Caledonia
24/01/2019 - 07/03/2019
Outgoing, friendly and open minded, I always seek new adventures. I love travelling, being in nature, hiking and meeting people from different cultures.
Originally from a small French Pacific island called New Caledonia, I have travelled quite extensively on my own and through my Work (I worked on cruise ships for 3 years).
Some of my most incredible experiences include living with a shaman in Peru, volunteering with pumas in the Bolivian jungle and with Cheetahs in South Africa, bear watching and glacier hiking in Alaska as well as working with sled dogs in Sweden.
I’m always eager to discover new places and meet new people.
I am very positive, hardworking and always willing to help. I am a fast learner (and I love learning new skills) so I can do any type of work, I would just need to be shown once!
I am very independent, easy going and flexible. Even though I am quite small and thin, I am mentally very strong (and you can achieve anything with a strong mind)! ;)
I also like to meditate, spend time with animals in general (dogs in particular) and be close to nature.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Good with people (I've worked in customer service for several years)
- Fluent in English, French and Spanish (I can help with tourists)
- Can handle and take care of animals. I have experience with pumas, cheetahs and and sled dogs. That includes feeding (I have no problems with raw meat)/ poop scooping/ cleaning enclosures/Playing and socializing/walking and exercising/training (dogs).
- Good computers skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Internet/ basic Photo-Video Editing)
- Cooking (I’m vegetarian but I can cook good meat meals)
-housekeeping, cleaning work
I'm fluent in French, English and Spanish
Life is all about experiences! Workaway is a way for me to get out of my comfort zone and live things I would otherwise never experience. Since I am taking some time off work, I am planning the countries I go to depending on the Workaway projects I am Interested in!
Special dietary requirements
I am vegetarian