19/02/2019 - 12/03/2019
I'm Klara from Germany and next to my "main job" which is studying the wonderful human medicin I spend as much time as possible to carryout my second passion - travelling!!! After I had the most exciting year of my life in beautiful Ireland I also got the chance to visit a few more stunning european countries in my semester holidays. This time I am planning my third trip to wonderful France to get to know the country a little bit better and of course to practice my french - I did a language course this semester to refreshen some basics I learned in school :)
I really enjoy getting little insights in the life of many different people from different cultures and be a part of it for some time. I love to learn new things of all different kinds, especially when it involves a little bit of outdoor or physical activity as I am usually full with a lot of energy... :D ...and would be really happy to help you too!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- enjoy especially outdoor activities
- made experiences with animals/ farms/ general maintenance in Ireland
- also learned a lot about trees and everything that's connected to it in Scottish woodland creation project :)
- some aupair/ babysitting experiences as I have four little cousins.. :D
- also used to work with people of all different kinds and under a lot of pressure (hospital)
I have some general experiences with outdoor work and I never mind getting dirty so if you show me what you'd like me to do I am quite quick to pick up new things. I also understand that doing some house work/ chores should be a part of a workaway everyday jobs!
English, German, French
Special dietary requirements