Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey
15/06/2018 - 15/06/2019
I'm Christopher, french traveller who's willing to discover the world by learning as much as possible.
I want to gain more practical skills and have some dreams like building my own house or being able to feed myself with my garden. And I believe that I can gain all those skills through Workaway. Not only I can participate in a great project, but it's also an opportunity to meet inspiring people around the world.
I've worked in many different activities, such as restaurants, gardening, childrens' camp, teaching languages and have some building skills.
In my travel, I have some challenges like learning how to cook pizzas in Napoli, or learning how to dance salsa in Cuba. But my finest goals is to meet communities of people which organize themselves around a common dream, like a project of constructing an eco-village, or gathering around permaculture and better educating our children.
I've traveled around Europe and Asia, I'm open-minded and curious about everything. I hope I can give you a hand in your project and maybe develop a future friendship with you.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, I'm waiting for our meeting and wish you the best !
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- I can help with gardening maintenance (experience in growing tomatoes)
- I used to swam in competition, I'm fond of individual sports and practice musculation and tennis very often
- I have a travelling blog, I make videos and I am comfortable with social networks
- I can take care of children, play with them and teaching them english or french (6 years of managing childrens' camp)
- I am a guitarist, singer and percussionist for 10 years
- I'm use to cooking for my friends, I am Lebanese so I can give you some tips about this food
I am the co-founder of the french organisation 'On est là' which is helping young people who got cancer.
Last but not least, I discovered meditation through Vipassana retreat in 2016 and I found a new way of life by doing more exercise and eating healthier food.
Special dietary requirements