From: New Zealand
25/06/2018 - 21/08/2018
We are a couple (in our early 30's) from New Zealand, but have been living in London for almost five years. We have decided to head back to New Zealand to live in September, and would like to spend the next three months living in the French countryside, doing some physical work and having a great local experience!
Cassie works in consulting, and Matt is a civil engineer. Last year we took a year out of work to live in Madrid, to complete an MBA program. This was an amazing experience and has been one of the drivers for seeking this opportunity before we depart Europe.
We are both love the outdoors, and are very fit and active - in our spare time we are biking or hiking. In our down time we would like to explore the local area, head on walks, and we have some projects we are working on online, so would get the laptops out some days. Embarrassingly, we only speak English, so are keen to learn some French!
Cassie grew up on a farm, so is at home rolling the sleeves up. Matt is very handy!! Ideally, we would like to do physical work outside, but are happy with a mix. We love learning new skills!
We are really looking forward to meeting you!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- garden maintenance and building
- pool cleaning
- erands (we can both drive)
- supervised building tasks
- both happy lifting (e.g. if building a stone wall etc, we are happy to move rocks/bricks etc)
- Matt loves cooking
- caring for animals - we love animals!
- painting, happy sanding and painting shutters
- we just completed an MBA course - if you run a business, and would like some help on business plan, strategy, marketing, digital (websites etc), we can both help with this.
- helping with tourists
33 & 32
Special dietary requirements