We are a very unique and one-of-its-kind concept. The primary objective is to create a 100% carbon-negative, eco-friendly and self-sustainable organic village.
Our project is located just 85 kms from Pune, on a peninsula spread across 350 acres with around 8 kms of water frontage. It is located at a very serene location in Sahyadri Hill Ranges surrounded by mountains on all the sides and on the backwaters of Neera Deoghar Dam, Bhor, Pune.
It intends to conduct workshops on Sustainable & Integrated Farming/Natural Farming/Permaculture and Sustainable building construction with natural resources comprising bamboo, adobe, cob, wattle and daub, stone and mud, rammed earth, thatch etc.
We are on a mission to create an ideal place where people can lead a carbon-negative, eco-friendly and a self-sustainable life with a very spiritually vibrant atmosphere. The operations of the above mentioned activities will be partly managed by volunteers.
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cocinar para toda la familia
Ayuda en una granja
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
This will be a lifetime opportunity for you to experience the rural life of ‘Incredible India’ with us as a local & not a tourist and be an integral part of our colorful culture.
You will not only get an opportunity to stay, work and learn in a culture that promotes community living but your stay will help you discover your own self, amidst sheer beauty of the tranquil nature.
We need volunteers who can contribute towards the following activities:
• Integrated Organic Farming
• Natural Renewal Energy Creation
• Agro-based Industries
• Spiritual / Yoga Center
• Artist Village
• Rural and Agro Tourism
• Adventure Tourism
• Medical Tourism (for alternate medicines)
• Day-to-day Office Management and Operations
Volunteers will be provided basic hands-on training in their preferred choice of activity.
Volunteers will be expected to put in maximum 5 hours of work for 5 days in a week.
• Volunteers will be provided free basic sustainable housing structures made of natural materials, on sharing basis with attached washroom
• Volunteers will also avail free common kitchen facilities serving simple, satvik and organic vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) prepared from fresh in-house farm produce
• Only passionate individuals ready to put in hard work should confirm
• Minimum expected stay is for 2 - 3 weeks
• Volunteers can learn many sustainable best practices and acquire artistic skills in their free time
• Consumption of alcoholic drinks, drugs and smoking are not allowed within the premises
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Más de dos
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week