From: United States
Bulgaria, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States
08/01/2020 - 06/05/2021
I am a life loving existentialist from San Francisco, living in Ireland at the moment.
I enjoy meeting kindred spirits, honest and true beings, not to mention sampling various foods from around the world 🥰 🌎
• My hobbies include hiking, cycling, gardening, reading, sewing for fun.
• I’m crazy about puzzles.
I enjoy finding myself in anything outdoorsy; has to deal with soil, leaves, open spaces - any peaceful setting under the stars.
I am drawn to mountainous areas near rivers, lakes, and waterfalls.
Most of my volunteer work has been in foodservice, farm work, Au pair work, general maintenance and hospitality in a Bed and Breakfast. I also have renovated and helped in remodeling a church.
I can run a bulldozer as well.
I am interested in the stock market and real estate alike, as there is quite a possibility that one day I may purchase a small piece of land and build a cottage on it.
The construction and architectural side of things have quite piqued my curiosity as a result.
I enjoy being around people I can be myself around, I can always be myself around me but what fun is that if you can’t share the experience?
Life is a Self-fulfilling prophecy ✨
• I have been a crab and lobster chef, bookstore cashier, managed a Japanese restaurant, and lastly owned a photography business many years ago.
• I was a photojournalist for my college newspaper, and am in the process of writing my first book.
• I take pleasure in jumping out of planes, cycling cross country, and kayaking with sharks.
• I love cats and squirrels as I have much experience taking care of bobcats as well.
Then there is landscaping, painting houses, tree chopping & the construction of chicken coops & barns; this all comes naturally to me.
• I also have experience building ponds for water foul.
•Sustainable energy is an interest of mine.
• I grew up on a farm with horses, goats, chickens, rabbits, ducks, pigs and peacocks.
• I work well with all animals: domestic and the wildly sort:
[One time while walking across the country, camping deep in the woods I found a sign stating that I was in a densely populated bear area, as I was carrying 4 pork chops in my backpack. Upon getting ready for bed I gobbled them up. Later that night I felt a repeated petting on my head through my tent.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep.]
***I don't know what skill that falls under but clearly it is one 🤪
- "Creativity is like a bomb in your brain. One simple thing can set it off and you'll see the whole world from a different perspective.
Special dietary requirements