From: Hong Kong
04/06/2019 - 26/06/2019
Hi! I'm a 21 years old girl from Hong Kong, a lively city tiny in size but full of big surprises. I'm cheerful, compassionate and always eager to learn. I always try to find the fun in everything!
I'm studying in the Polytechnic University of Hong Kong and I'm about to graduate this summer for my bachelor degree in Physiotherapy.
Every summer I try to make the most of my free time by volunteering overseas. I spent a month in Dinard, France for a reconstruction project in summer 2018 and I taught English and Chinese in high schools in Arad, Romania in summer 2017. I have made many beautiful memories!
- Art (painting, calligraphy, graphic design (poster, logo desgin etc), decorating, needle work and more!)
- Video editing (I'm not a professional but I have a lot of fun in the process. You can check out a few examples here: https://youtu.be/Rc96AIi1lU8)
- Music, I play the guitar and the ukulele
- Nature, hiking
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- My year of internship working in hospitals & clinics equipped me with professional skills in physiotherapy, and also handy skills of taking care of people, organization & problem solving
- Part-time work experiences including tutorial schools for kids in various age, waitressing & conferences
- Masonry experiences in past volunteering work
- I am familiar with Photoshop and video-editing softwares including Final Cut Pro, iMovie, AfterEffects
I am completely fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese. I'm currently trying to learn Italian, being able to read and write a little
Special dietary requirements