Watch my profile video
I am currently
My name is Veronica, I come from Argentina but I’ve been living in Ireland for the past three years. I’m a graphic designer who's taking sometime off and trying my luck in New Zealand. I've worked every job in the market, and now I want to explore new places and cultures in order to reconnect with myself and my career. I'm a very down to earth person, super responsible, reliable and very eager about learning new things and getting to know new people. I’ve done a few workaways in the past, I have experience gardening, farming, cleaning, cooking, organising and de cluttering and minding kids. Feel free to ask for references!
InterestsMountainCampingSailing / BoatingYoga / WellnessCyclingDancingOutdoor activitiesHikingFarmingGardeningCarpentryAnimalsLanguagesArt & designDrawing & paintingDIY & craftsBooksMovies & TVMusicVideography
show morePhotographyCooking & foodVegetarian or veganLGBTQ
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:GardeningLife at a Farmstay
Some knowledge of:Eco ProjectsAnimal CareCharity WorkLanguages
Able to teach about:DIY and building projectsBabysitting and creative playGeneral MaintenanceCreating/ Cooking family mealsHelping around the houseHospitality/TourismArt ProjectsHelping with Computers/ InternetTeaching
More details about your skills
- I’ve over 5 years experience minding kids and babies.
- I've worked as a volunteer building houses in Argentina and Uruguay.
- I've worked as a chef, and I know my way around a kitchen, and I'm always looking to improve my cooking skills.
- I love the outdoors, I used to help my dad with the garden.
- I speak Spanish and English fluently, also a little French and Portuguese.
- I'm a professional photographer and graphic designer. I've been working as a freelance art and video director.
- I'm a quick learner, and I really enjoy learning new things.
What else ...
I love everything that has to do with animals or music! I have a very good energy and a witty sense of humor. I'm pretty energetic and have a positive vibe. I've been traveling on and off around the world since I was 18. Traveling is a big part of my life, and I pretend to do so till I'm all wrinkly.
Some more information
Special dietary requirements
I'm a vegetarian, I don’t need to live in a vegetarian household. I really don’t mind other people eating meat!