09/05/2019 - 06/05/2020
My name is Veronica, you can call me Ronnie! I come from Argentina. I,m a 34 year old graphic designer who's taking sometime off. I've worked every job in the market, and now I want to explore new places and cultures in order to reconnect with myself and my career. I work as an art director and I teach at university. I also do some volunteer work in Buenos Aires, where I live. I'm a very down to earth person, super responsible, reliable and very eager about learning new things and getting to know different cultures and new people. This is my first workaway experience and I hope I can create some exiting new memories!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- I've been a volunteer teacher for the last 5 years, I love working with kids!
- I've worked as a volunteer building houses in Argentina and Uruguay.
- I've worked as a waitress, and I know my way around a kitchen, and I'm always looking to improve my cooking skills.
- I love the outdoors, I used to help my dad with the garden.
- I speak Spanish and English fluently, also a little French and Portuguese.
- I'm a professional photographer and graphic designer. I've been working as a freelance art and video director.
- I'm a quick learner, and I really enjoy learning new things.
Spanich, English, French, Portuguesse
I love everything that has to do with animals or music! I have a very good energy and a witty sense of humor. I'm pretty energetic and have a positive vibe. I've been traveling on and off around the world since I was 18. Traveling is a big part of my life, and I pretend to do so till I'm all wrinkly.
Special dietary requirements
I'm a vegetarian. Not a fundamentalist one at all! I will even cook meat if you need me to!