Serbia, Spain, Turkey, United States
21/10/2019 - 29/02/2020
Thanks for reading our profile.
We are an Australian married couple.
We are on a journey to explore different ways of life, meet new friends, and reflect on what is important to us.
We love learning about different cultures and have travelled independently a number of times - to Europe, China, Indonesia, and around Australia.
Now we would like to help you with your project as a volunteer to offer whatever assistance we can. We are hard-working, reliable, and creative problem-solvers. We are keen to take on any jobs that need doing. And if there aren't any, we can take the initiative and look for things to do.
Ultimately, we want to learn - about you, about another culture, and ourselves. And we would love to share our own experiences as well.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
* general manual labour
* general gardening
* customer service
* English teaching certification
* project management
* web development
* IT, Internet troubleshooting and setup
* content writing
* research and analysis
* basic Adobe skills
English (native), Spanish (basic), German (basic)
40 & 35
* very keen to start our own self-sufficient, off-grid way of life in the near future
* interested to learn about sustainable building methods, permaculture, and bee-keeping
* love animals (particularly dogs)
* interested in mindfulness and meditation
* interested in philosophy
* interested in history
* interested in art, design and architecture
* starting a Master of Anthropology in early 2020
* very interested in other cultures, ways of life and languages
* interested in innovation and technology
* interested in the use of data to solve social problems
Special dietary requirements