France, Italy, Spain
28/11/2017 - 15/02/2019
I'm Tolga from Turkey, Ankara. 25 Years old. Basically, I am a curious man. Learning is my attitude. I'd like to know more about people, cultures and systems. I'd say that I am compatible with other persons and cheerful as well. It's cliche but travelling around the world was my childhood dream. But another motivation why I started travelling was to create another alternative way of living. But in Nov 2017 after I started travelling, I realized that there many alternative ways. Like permaculture projects, eco-communities and so on. As I stayed with families during my trip to Asia, I felt more human, more alive and I felt useful whilst helping them. Right now, my life and my way of thinking were changed and I am happy with them. My wish is to keep good vibes up and spread them around.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Seamanship: I am ex-sailor I know main things about how to use and maintaining a vessel or a small ship.
- Cooking: I am good at cooking as it was my passion from childhood.
- Bartender: As a Barista I know how to prepare various types of drinks.
- Cinema: Cinema was always my passion. Author movies, art movies and mainstream movies. And also I have a huge archive which I've been carrying with me I can share them.
- Languages: I know English, İtalian, Spanish and some Catalan my native languages are Turkish and Kurdish. I can teach the languages as I know. I have some experience in teaching in English.
-Permaculture/Organic Farming: I did a European Voluntary Service in Spain, Catalunya for a Permaculture project for 6 months. And also in Nepa,l I volunteered for a family for their Organic farm. I know basics about permaculture and organic farming.
-Computer and Editing: I have some knowledge at using computer and editing programs like Photoshop, Microsoft office, Davinci Resolve, Adobe Lightroom and Wordpress.
Turkish, Kurdish (Mother Tongue) English(C2), Italian(C1), Spanish(B2), Catalan(A2)
Special dietary requirements