From: United States
03/10/2020 - 30/04/2021
Hello there, I'm Tiffany. Native California resident and passionate adventurer and traveler! I'm an upbeat person always looking to meet new people, delve into different cultures, and learn new skills along the way.
I completed my undergrad in Art History and moved to Italy for grad school to focus on Art Restoration; working on projects restoring frescos and antique paintings. After this experience, I worked as the Manager of Customer Support at a New York-based tech start-up.
I joined Workaway recently and would love to be a part of volunteering with communities across the U.S. on day-to-day activities and special projects. Feel free to reach out anytime and I'll get back to you. I can provide personal and professional references.
• Two years of experience as Manager of Customer Support for a New York-based tech start-up. We worked on pro sports events and music festivals like Electric Forest and Bonnaroo.
• A knack for house cleaning and organization. While living at my university's International House for foreign exchange students, I took part in doing a housekeeping work exchange.
• Great at cooking and baking vegan recipes, prep work too. I can make delicious Filipino tofu adobo and vegan banana bread!
• Basic gardening experience and enthusiastic to learn about permaculture.
• Assistance with social media presence, content creation, and event photography.
• English tutor. I'm always happy to share my native language with others.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, hiking, writing, and meditation practice.
Special dietary requirements