01/07/2019 - 12/01/2021
People say that I am a social butterfly, which is the main representative of cheerfulness, sympathy, openness and the sense of humor. They even suppose I would get along with a plastic cup... And how do I perceive myself? Primarily, I know exactly how to make my dreams come true and how to achieve my goals. I am hard-working and belong to a group of people who never lose the zeal for work. I also always let failure to get to my heart because I treat it as a destiny and a lesson from which I draw conclusions.
By nature, I am a storyteller who can create an hour-long story based on a five-minute walk to the grocery store.
I love working with people, because it usually turns into an exchange of experiences and inspiration. In addition,
I have great adaptability and I always find a common language. I am energetic, enthusiastic about life because me myself represent the live, love, laugh state of mind. However, I constantly learn to be understanding and patient and everyday I work on myself to be a better person than I was the day before. I am just unceasingly balancing on my way of beauty.
Unexpectedly travels have become the meaning of my life. In July I decided to quit my full time job and since then I have been traveling. So far I have done some Workaway in Uganda and Tanzania working at schools and empowering women. I have also worked in the refugee center in Myanmar.
University graduate (bachelor)
- Philology, Applied Languages: French and English with Translation Programme
- 3 months in Indian restaurant
- 1 year in one of the best restaurants in Poland
- 1 year as a waitress, than half a year as a shift manager, and eventually promoted to a manager of the bistro (2 years )
- team management
- creative management of marketing strategy
- effective financial management
- communication with guests, suppliers, staff
- organization of the teamwork, tasking assignment
- taking care of the company's development
- motivating and supporting employees in development
Experienced English teacher (TEFL Course - Teaching English as a Foreign language)
- private classes with children (6-13 years old)
- school in Uganda
- Montessori School in Tanzania
- care and support for elderly (hospice for adults in Poland, refugee camp in Myanmar)
- organization of a fund-raiser for destroyed school in Sri Lanka
- organization of support for an orphanage in Katmandu
- organization of sending gift for poor children in Ukraine
- organization of travel festival (3 times)
- medical support (refugee camp in Myanmar)
& everyday stuff like cooking (especially vegetarian), planting, photography
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. Please contact them directly to discuss this with them.
Special dietary requirements