17/02/2020 - 15/05/2020
Hello Everybody! I´m Yamil, from Nicaragua, Central America.
I play to be an Artist, Documentary Filmmaker. In the meantime, I use to be a Human Being, curious about Human Beings and their behaviors and dilemmas. Just an observer/thinker/feeler/actor/server for this that we call Life.
Trying to balance this kind of nature of wanting to be helpful or playing a role of service, I want to offer myself and my skills to share, to learn, to exchange experiences in any way that can be possible.
Meaning that: Sharing time, emotions, plans, ideas, goals, collaborations, agreements, patience, tolerance, dreams, hobbies, passions, respect, awareness, motivation. Of course, Filmmaking skills, artists projects, cleaning a house (I used to be a Cleaner in Berlin), Walking/Sitting Dogs or pets (I was born in 1982, in the Year of the Dog. I love dogs, despite overcoming a trauma after being bitten by the home dog at my 3-years-old childhood). Apart from that, anything that my hands, my body, and my mind could be open to be trained for.
Living in a kind of Nomad Life, in where many dilemmas about where are we from, or to where we belong, come to the table for brunch everyday. For dinner, or before going to bed, experiencing the feeling: This is my home NOW.
Open to share, collaborate, or to Workaway with you, in anywhere in the world, hopefully if borders, politics amongs countries, and visas allow it. Of course, money as well, because to be honest, I´m not a famous and/or rich filmmaker, YET.
Looking forward to share together,
Yamil. (Now in Budapest, Tomorrow in Berlin, Soon in Turkey).
- Documentary Filmmaker.
- Researching, Production, Camerawork, Sound recording, Editing.
- Interest in Collaborations with Artistic Projects in any stage.
- Interest in documenting cultural projects.
- Interest in Film Archives and Preservation of Historic Memory.
Willing to Help/Learn/Share Experiences:
- Household/Cleaning activities.
- Gardening/ Construction/Decoration.
- Organic Farms/Animal Farms.
- Love for Dogs and other Pets. Feeding, Taking Care, Walking/Sitting.
- Baby sitting / Playing with Kids / Teaching Filmmaking or Teacher Assistance in Schools.
- Listening-Communicating-Sharing Stories for Pshycological Purposes, Therapy, or Potential Documentary film projects.
- Taking Care of Elderly people.
- Helping in Communitarian Projects (Raise Awareness, Watershed Projects).
- Language Exchange (English-Spanish-German)
- Help with Start up Projects (Management, Social Media, Documentation)
- Moving of Houses / Organizing / Carrying Stuff.
- Support as Car Driver (If my driver license allow in that country).
Special dietary requirements