11/03/2017 - 31/12/2020
Hi, my name is Quentin, i am 31 and i come from Toulouse, France. I'm travelling for three years and i have been to Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Nepal, India, Australia and Marocco. I am currently in France looking for a new adventure !
I worked as a volunteer in 4 hostels and one restaurant :
- 2 weeks in Hoi an (Vietnam) : gardening, housework, cleaning, washing the dishes were my jobs.
- 2 weeks in Dalat (Vietnam) : waiter in a café/restaurant, bartender
- 2 weeks in Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) : painting, receptionnist, cleaning, sociolazing with the guests
- 3 weeks in Koh Rong island (Cambodia) : construction of a bungalow, to lift beams, sand sack, ciment, rocks, all kind of outdoor work, sociolazing with the guests
- 3 weeks in Siem reap (Cambodia) : bartender, waiter, receptionnist, check-in/check-out, sociolazing with the guests,
I worked as a volunteer in a private school :
- 2 weeks in Hanoi (Vietnam) : teaching English to students aged 15 to 30
I worked as a volunteer in an orphanage :
- 4 weeks in Pondicherry (India) : teaching English to children between 6 to 13, look after the children during activities, house work, farm work, to organize a fundraising, to promote rural villages handcrafts
I worked within a family
- 4 weeks in Cergy (France) : children with mobilities problems care, animal care, gardening, house care, cleaning
I really like to work with kids in school or within a family.
- 2 weeks in Fontainebleau (France) : gardenning, cooking, house care, cleaning
- 6 weeks in Sarlat (France) : gardening in a organic garden and orchad, all kind of outdoor work, managing a booking system on-line with synchronised calendars (Booking, Airbnb, Homelidays etc...)
Essential : enthusiasm for outdoor work, good spoken English, decent fitness and willing to work with tools such as ride-on lawn mower, hedge-trimmer, chainsaw, secateurs, broadfork (also called U-fork).
I also like to work in hotel and hostel.
I am very motived and i am not afraid of outdoor work and housework.
I am used to wake up early and i am used to do cleaning work.
I like working with children and I like sociolazing with the guests and help them as much as i can to make their stay enjoyable.
To tell a little about myself, i have a Bachelor degree in Law and real estate is my speciality. After being graduated i worked for a real estate agency during three years. Following this experience, i wanted to experience new things and so i worked during one year as a pizzeria manager.
Now I spend my time travelling all over the world because I want discover different cultures and to meet people from other countries.
I like to find a place in which I can invest myself entirely. I want to help people in need.
It's always a pleasure for me to share discussion and learn about the culture and the life of my hosts.
As described above, I can : clean, be a receptionnist, gardening, painting, teaching English and French, to look after children, to help with tourists (guiding ,reception,restaurant/bar), all kind of outdoor work, managing a booking system on-line
I can not wait to learn about your culture and to be part of a helpful project.
I am looking forward to speaking with you :)
I can help English/French teachers with lesson preparations
I can work outdoors, can clean and paint
I can work as a pizza chef
I can work as a receptionnist (check-in/out, welcoming the guests, sociolazing)
I can work as a waiter or a bartender
I can work as a driver
I can teach football to children and i can help with any other sport activities
I have my Diving Certification Level 1
I take my job seriously, i am used to work in team and i like that. I am a fast learner and i want to help
I am sociable, open-minded, optimistic, and polite.
I played football during 12 years
I like movies and music
I like to cook and discover food from around the world
Special dietary requirements