Australia, Austria, Brazil, Cambodia, Czech Republic, French Polynesia, Germany, Hungary, India, Laos, Malaysia, Nepal, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
11/03/2017 - 31/08/2019
Hi, my name is Quentin, i am 30 and i come from Toulouse, France. I'm travelling for two years and i have been to Vietnam, Camodia, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Nepal, India and Australia. I am currently in France and I have been a volunteer in Cergy for 2 weeks helping a family.
I worked as a volunteer in 4 hostels and one restaurant :
- 2 weeks in Hoi an (Vietnam) : gardening, houseworks, cleaning, washing the dishes were my jobs.
- 2 weeks in Dalat (Vietnam) : waiter in a café/restaurant, bartender
- 2 weeks in Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) : painting, receptionnist, cleaning, sociolazing with the guests
- 3 weeks in Koh Rong island (Cambodia) : construction of a bungalow, to lift beams, sand sack, ciment, rocks, all kind of outdoor works, sociolazing with the guests
- 3 weeks in Siem reap (Cambodia) : bartender, waiter, receptionnist, check-in/check-out, sociolazing with the guests,
I worked as a volunteer in a private school :
- 2 weeks in Hanoi (Vietnam) : teaching English to students aged 15 to 30
I worked as a volunteer in an orphanage :
- 4 weeks in Pondicherry (India) : teaching English to children between 6 to 13, look after the children during activities, house work, farm work, to organize a fundraising, to promote rural villages handcrafts
I really like to work with kids in school or with a family.
I also like to work in hotel and hostel.
I am up to the task and i am not afraid of working outdoors and housework.
I am used to wake up early and i like cleaning work.
I like working with children and I like sociolazing with the guest and help them as much as i can to make their stay enjoyable.
To tell a little about myself, i have a Bachelor degree in Law and real estate is my speciality. After being graduated i worked for a real estate agency during three years. Following this experience, i wanted to experience new things and so i worked during one year as a pizzeria manager.
Now I spend my time travelling all over the world because I want discover different cultures and to meet people from other countries.
I like to find a place in which I can invest myself entirely. I want to help people in need.
It's always a pleasure for me to share discussion and learn about the culture and the life of my hosts.
As described above, I can : clean, be a receptionnist, gardening, painting, teaching English and French, look after children, help with tourists (guiding ,reception,restaurant/bar).
I cannot wait to learn about your culture and to be part of a helpful project.
I am looking forward to speaking with you :)
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
I can help English/French teachers with lesson preparations
I can work outdoors, can clean and paint
I can work as a pizza chef
I can work as a receptionnist (check-in/out, welcoming the guests, sociolazing)
I can work as a waiter or a bartender
I can work as a driver
I can teach football to children and i can help with any other sport activities
I have my Diving Certification Level 1
I take my job seriously, i am used to work in team and i like that. I am a fast learner and i want to help
I am sociable, open-minded, optimistic, and polite.
French and English
I played football during 12 years
I like movies and music
Special dietary requirements