From: United States
China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand
01/02/2019 - 30/06/2019
Hey! I'm Jane, born in California and raised in Texas. Spent the last 5 years living in the wonderful city of Austin, Texas, but I know there's much more beyond this state. I just quit my job and have some time before graduate school begins, so I'm leaving America behind to learn from the rest of the world. On here to create meaningful connections with hosts and other Workaway-ers!
I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin studying business and worked as a marketing analyst for the past year. Throughout my life, I've volunteered at animal shelters, science museums, film festivals, and summer camps (gaining valuable experiences from each). Last year, I spent a semester studying in Vienna, Austria and met wonderful friends from all over the world. Thought I'd spend this time not only exploring various cultures but dedicating myself to making their lives easier in any way I can.
Hope our paths may cross. Cheers!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
1. Digital Marketing (SEO, Content, Social Media, Data Analytics) - Worked as a marketing analyst for a large e-commerce company, so I have experience in growing websites through organic and paid search. Let me help plan your business' marketing strategy and build a more robust website!
2. Administrative/Customer Service - Spent a few years working in food service, so I am comfortable with interacting with all types of people and multi-tasking. I am naturally welcoming and genuinely enjoy helping out others whenever I can.
3. Children - I have been a summer camp counselor for 5 consecutive years, taking responsibility for a group of 20-30 children at a time. Occasionally, I volunteer at a children's museum spending time assisting kids in projects/crafts. Though I love teaching children, I constantly learn from them as well.
4. Cooking/Cleaning/Household Tasks - Self-explanatory, but I can handle myself in the kitchen and enjoy keeping clean environments. Always open to learn about new cuisines and recipes. (:
5. Photography - I'm no professional, but I know my way around a camera. I have my own editing software as well. Allow me to take photos of your beautiful home, city, and you!
6. Animal Care - I have fostered dogs in my own home and had many friends trust me with their pets when they go out of town. I understand the time and effort it takes to care of an animal, so it would be an honor to connect with your pet or shelter animals!
English, Chinese (Mandarin), basic French
I am willing to do anything you may trust me with! I'm always eager to learn new things and hear stories from people all over the world.
If you'd like samples of my photography, additional information about me, or a resume of some sort, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Special dietary requirements