06/01/2019 - 31/10/2020
WE are a couple of two very energetic, open-minded and creative persons who love to be outside and meet other people. We love traveling and nature, do a lot of sports and always ready for a new experience. Not smokers. Together we are traveling for more than 5 months in Latin America as volunteers because it is the best way to know the country and people!
VSEVOLOD is very skillful, he has been working in constructions for the past 3 years (he has a family business in engineering plumbing). He also good at work with cars and has a driver license. He plays guitar, knows lots of songs and even writes some music too. He has experience in breeding and growing Staffordshire terriers. He has an athletic category in biathlon and swimming.
KRISTINA is a former journalist and for the past 2 years works at Nickelodeon (kids TV-channel) as an editor and localization manager (most of the time communicating with kids in Social networks and translating shows). She had been lived in USA and studied in Finland and New Zealand. She is also a good dancer, has a degree in film-editing (some of her work you can find here vimeo.com/pantherocamelus) and knows how to motivate.
Some our experience:
- bartending in Guatemala;
- translating from Spanish to English cooking classes in La Tortilla cooking school in Antigua;
- bartending in Nicaragua in an eco-lodge;
- tour guiding to volcanoes in Nicaragua with Quetzaltrekkers;
- farming in Colombia.
Babysitting / child care
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
We can do:
- reception work;
- SMM and promotions in social media;
- entertaining (dance classes, morning exercises, guitar evenings) ;
- tour guide work;
- photo&video + editing movies;
- any work about the house and the garden;
- work with animals (especially with DOGS!);
- provide you with excellent mood and friendly atmosphere during our stay!
English, Spanish, Russian
28 & 28
We love challenges!
Special dietary requirements