From: United States
04/11/2020 - 04/01/2021
I have spent the past decade living the hectic life as a small business owner of three vegan restaurants in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA. I made the tough decision to leave my business at the end of 2019 to pursue traveling in 2020 and recharge. My travel plans have been stunted by COVID, so I have been helping with a friends fermentation business launching a new tempeh product line. I am looking forward to adventuring again soon!
- Almost two decades of culinary experiences
- Been a homeowner and experienced in home repair projects
- Worked on numerous farms and have overseen a farm operation sourcing to my restaurants
- Interest and experience with fermentation (sauerkraut, kimchi and tempeh)
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
- Distance running
- Board games
- Vietnamese and Thai cuisines
Special dietary requirements