07/10/2019 - 31/03/2020
My name is Agnieszka and I love travelling:) I am 29 and I was born in Poland. During summer period I work as a tour guide in Europe so I combine my passion with work. In the past I lived and study/work for a short period in USA, Ireland, Sri Lanka and Czech Republic.
Besides traveling, I like cooking, trekking and skiing very much.
I have the interest in the project connected with helping animals and eco-project. In the past I did volunteering at the Buddhist monastery for 5 months, at the farm where I took care of 20 goats and at the ecofarm where I helped in day to day activities. I am quick learner and always happy to engage in helping during my volunteering experience.
Can't wait to meet you! 😊
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- I can share my experience of living in the Bhuddist monastery in Sri Lanka
- I can give English lessons (or Polish if you are brave enough)
- I can teach you how to prepare Sri Lankan curries and Polish dumplings
- how to do sth from nothing (I like doing new things from old staff including sewing)
- how to ski
- how to travel low cost
- I worked as HR for 3 years if you need any suggestion how to write your CV or prepare to job interview I am happy to help in this area as well
english- fluent; polish-native
Special dietary requirements