Belgium, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland
24/02/2019 - 02/08/2020
I come from France but I'm travelling, working & living in the entire world. I enjoy meeting people and discovering their culture, along with speaking English and learning new languages (I studied German & Italian a bit).
History is one of my passions, I want to be an archaeologist. I also love sunsets, hiking, climbing, swimming, wandering, exchanging with people, cooking, playing music, reading, I'm never bored.
Amongst other occupations I worked in cultural and historical tourism (art galleries, castles, concert halls) in France as well as hostels and hotels in Greece.
For this year and the upcoming one I would like to discover a few more countries in Europe from a local's point of view.
Workaway is a great way to meet people and help one another. Can't wait to meet you.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
· Animal care: horses, pigs, goats, chicken, cats, dogs, etc.
· Managing a boutique-hotel
· English- and French-speaking
· Tourism and commercial skills
· Cooking and teaching vegan cuisine
· Teaching French language and culture
· Social skills (curious, talkative, open-minded)
French, English, a little bit of German & Italian
Special dietary requirements