Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
01/01/2020 - 31/12/2020
Hi there, I am Ivan from Cologne in Germany. I am taking a break from my occupation as a software developer and I like to discover interesting places and do relatively simple work. I am ready to learn new skills and looking forward to make new experiences.
About my character:
- quiet but also social
- gragmaticly philosophical
- ethical and trustworthy
- holistic thinking
- wholesome dispassion (untouched by unrealistic expectations to protect myself)
I like to meet different but friendly people and listen to their stories and what is moving their live. I love open minded and kind conversations about deep topics. My major interests are yoga, meditation and a contemplative and peaceful live style respecting nature.
Three major points I follow:
1. The most important time is NOW.
2. The most important person is THE ONE I AM WITH.
3. The most important thing to do is TO CARE.
The energy to apply my insights in everyday life I get mostly from times of solitute. Therefore its important for me to have regular times of seclusion for inner practice and recreation.
whatever project you follow, as long as your intention is wholesome or even loving, I am excited to support you!
About my skills:
- Because of daily exercise I am quite fit. With my 60 kg I can move fast and have a good stamina
- I drive by car regularly since I am 18
- I am a bit technically gifted in general
- Some experience in gardening and building
- I can cook
- A lot of experience in programming due to my occupation
I like to play bamboo flute.
Special dietary requirements
vegan (plant based)