01/09/2019 - 30/09/2019
After 2 years of being together and visiting many incredible places, we have decided that we want to experience travel in a different way.
About us: Sofia, a graduate in Psychology, works in an emergency center helping stranded travelers get back to their journey after moments of crisis, while Melania uses her background in Fine Arts in her own start-up company where she recycles materials to create handmade accessories. We are both obsessed with nature and love to camp, we are used to very simple accommodation.
What we can offer skills in the following areas:
- Languages! Between both of us, we can help you practice English, Spanish, Italian, and Dutch. Melania is learning French has taught English professionally as well.
- Housework. We are both very tidy by nature and can lend a hand with chores around the house
- Animal care. Sofia has volunteered in shelters for years, helped a lot with her uncle's horses, and has a deep found passion for animals
- Well being. Sofia is really into yoga and healthy cooking.
- Art. Melania has great talent with both photography and drawing.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
English, Spanish, Italian, and Dutch
27 & 25
Special dietary requirements