15/09/2019 - 15/01/2020
we met studying philosophy together in rome. In this years we had the idea of working and travelling attending uni from abroad and learning new languages too! So here we are!
- Play a lot of different instruments (violin, trumpet, guitar, piano, ukulele...)
- Had a lot of experiences in music teaching and education
- Used in building with recycled and natural materials
- Created an underground newspaper and an experimental music workshop
- Very sympathethic with childrens, pets and adults too
- Very fast in learning and making tasks, especially if you explain us how to do them clearely
- Responsible and flexible; easy going, carefull and open minded
21 & 21
Workaway experiences until now: we have picked grapes, cleaned houses and gardens, looked after children and dogs and built an "hobbit house - taglia e cuci" ( dry stone wall and wood construnction filled with straw and clay and coverd with branches and earth green roof) for the sheeps.
Special dietary requirements
We eat everything but mostly vegetarian. We love cheese.