Croatia, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom
10/02/2019 - 01/09/2019
Hello everybody, my name is Jaume, I am 23 years old. I have recently graduated as an engineer and I really think that I need a break in mi life. Therefore, I have decided to look for new experiences and adventures. Besides, I really want to improve my English skills and to meet new people.
I’m very sportive, I have been playing basketball my whole life, and these last two years I have discovered many new sports like skateboarding, skiing, scuba diving, snorkel and SURF (I REALLY LOVE SURF). I also love the nature, the animals, the sea and farming.
I have some experiences working and travelling:
- I have been working for 6 years in a summer camp where I had to take care of children and to create activities for them as well.
- I worked as an engineer, coordinating the production in a company.
- I lived in Cincinnati during a month where I stayed with a host family (it was an exchange program).
- I made an ecofriendly project. I designed a camping, which used renewable energies to provide electricity to the user.
- I worked 6 weeks in a hostel (knockree hostel in Ireland).
- I worked 2 weeks in a farm in Donegal (Ireland).
- I worked for 2 weeks with a beekeeing family in Wexford (ireland).
- I worked for 3 weeks in an apple grower farm in Waterford (Ireland).
I’m so adaptable and open-minded, and I thing that I can do a wide range of different tasks. I'm looking forward to beginning this new adventure.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Cooking, childcare, computers (Excel, SolidWorks…), organizing, cleaning, creativity.
In general, I’m good at learning new things, and if I’m not, I work hard until I achieve my objective.
Spanish (native), Catalan (native), english (FCE) and a little bit of french
I'm a funny one, and I'm really good at juggling.
Special dietary requirements