01/02/2020 - 05/03/2020
Hi there! My name is Inge Jansen and I'm 18 years old. I was born and raised in a small town in the south of the Netherlands.
I'm not the typical 18 year old I would say. Where others seem very interested in their social media, their appereance or the student life, I am focussing on different things. My main goal right now is to live life to the fullest and be present. I'm very busy with my personal development and I just really enjoy getting to know more about myself and the world I am living in. In the past two years I learned a lot about my skills and my power and I'm very motivated to be a part of the global communtity and use my skills, knowledge and love to make this world a better place, even if it's just for a tiny bit. Also, I think it's super important to just have fun. Life is a gift and you should enjoy every part of it :)
I would describe myself as a thoughtful person, open-minded and eager to learn and experience new things. I'm always up to a deep conversation, a good laugh and crazy experiences. I love to dance, learn, listen to music and write. I'm also interested in mindfullness, cooking, playing piano, history and psychology.
About my education:
I finished highschool in May 2018, after that I took a gap year and traveled to Ecuador (1,5 month) and Colombia (2,5 months) Then I decided to take a second gap year a follow a programme focused on personal development
Last but not least: I warn you, I make weird faces and dances sometimes, so be prepared ;)
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
I don't have any special skills (obtained by a certain study) since I finished highschool two years ago, but these are things I'm good at/love to do:
* Radiate enthusiasm and positivity!
* Communicating with people
* Give presentations/lessons
* Being able to understand people
* Super curious
* Highly motivated
* I do not have a lot of practical skills, like building or gardening. However I'm very eager to learn and open to new things. If you never try, you never know.
- I have solo travelled in Colombia for 2,5 months, so I'm independent and responsible
- I have worked on a permaculture farm for two weeks (Colombia)
- I volunteered at a school with kids between the age of 4 and 15 years old, for three weeks (Colombia)
- I provided tutoring in math during my last two years of high school
- I have worked in restaurant for 2,5 years
- Currently I'm working at a bakery, since 2 years
Dutch, English, Spanish
I love food! I suffer from crazy cookies and fast food cravings, but I'm also seriously interested in experimenting with different kind of ingredients and trying food from the local cuisine wherever I go. This lead to to eating things like shark, big ants and ants which taste like lemon in previous travels, so I can't wait to expand that list :)
Special dietary requirements