I'm Hélder from Portugal.
Since the beggining of last year I've been travelling around and colaborating with different volunteering projetcs through Workaway. I have been acquiring so many new skills (real world skills!), learning how to become more sustainable and getting in touch with people from the most diverse backgrounds.
SO, WHO AM I?
I'm a easy going, pragmatic, creative and curious person who enjoys solving problems.
I studied Physics and I worked as a researcher before quitting my job and started volunteering in April 2018. I like running, cook world food, photography, play guitar(other instruments too) and enjoy a good talk with anyone.
- April 2018 to July 2018: Ashram, organic farm and learning center - Denmark
- July 2018 to August 2018: Art and sustanable community - Sweden
- September 2018: Farm and Airbnb - Norway
- February 2019: After school help with slum kids - India
WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?
- I'm a certified yoga teacher, so I'm available to provide some classes.
- Photography work.
- Teach, create workshops, talks about Physics or general science.
- I love exercise! I can help and organize different things related to running, yoga, tennis, football, etc.
- Language enchange: I speak portuguese, english and little spanish.
- Vegetarian cooking.
- Playing some music ;)
- Manage your social networks and website (including photos)
- Maybe some small construction and painting :)
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- cooking vegetarian food
- skills with computers/IT/internet
- play musical instruments (guitar, keyboards...)
- teaching (maths, natural science, physics, Portuguese)
- dynamize activities (physical activities, hikes, small concerts, dance, tour guides);
- small construction
Portuguese (native), English, (some) Spanish, little (French)
Special dietary requirements