I am currently
hi! my name is han. i feel like 2022 is the year of change & growth, so i'm off to an adventure!
i think everyone is the writer of their own story, so it's important that we create our own life. i'm trying to break out of the bubble of my little world and go out there:)
i am loyal, sensitive, conscious, caring and eager to learn new skills. ever since i was little i was so intrigued with people who lived a different lifestyle, away from the system/society. people who live in harmony with nature & each other, who live a self-sufficient life and are also passionate about finding the essence of life:)
i would love to learn about self-sufficiency, off-grid living, permaculture, planting/growing/harvesting food,... (i'm very interested in these topics, i don't have experience yet but i'm a quick learner:) oh, also i would love to learn pottery!
in my free time i love to hike, swim, cook, practice yoga, pilates, meditate, take photos, go to farmers/vintage markets, sing, dance, write, etc.
InterestsBeachNatureCampingAdventure sportsYoga / WellnessDancingOutdoor activitiesHikingVan lifeFarmingGardeningAnimalsArt & designDIY & craftsWritingBooksMusicPhotographyCooking & foodVegetarian or vegan
show moreSelf development
More details about my language interests
i'm happy to teach dutch or english and also interested in learning a new language!
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:Eco ProjectsLanguagesGardeningDIY and building projectsTeachingLife at a Farmstay
Some knowledge of:Animal CareBabysitting and creative playCreating/ Cooking family mealsHelping around the house
More details about your skills
* rode horses for 10 years (i stopped for almost 4 years now, but it's a skill you never
unlearn), we've had 3 horses in total in my life (always with natural horsemanship, basic
* animal care (i've had horses, cats, dogs, chickens, fish, hamsters,...)
* taking care of (young) kids (i was a mentor on kids summer camps working with animals,
plus a lot of babysitting): i love kids and their pure and authentic souls.
* basic website building: i've created 2 websites with wix for my mom and her friend.
* social media: i'm good with computers and can help with brand design/positioning (basic)
* i studied human sciences and started my study idea & innovation management (the last
one i quit this year, because it didn't make me happy or fill me with new knowledge)
* when i'm passionate about something and put my mind to it, i give myself 100%
* languages: dutch (fluent) - english (fluent) - french (basic)
* i love taking photographs
* basic painting (i painted a couple of walls in our house:)
* enterprising, i see work, i take initiative
* cooking: when i'm at home, i'm always cooking and/or baking
* pretty good at decluttering haha
* work around the house
* interior design: i love to decorate/design a fresh space, it's just a hobby of mine;)
* I have experience waitressing and selling bread & patisserie
What else ...
i love to have a good time, good vibes and good people! i'm social and laugh a lot:)
i would love to learn pottery/ceramics. i've done it twice and absolutely loved it! oh and surfing too!
Some more information
Special dietary requirements
i don't eat meat
Always happy &