China, France, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand
20/06/2020 - 30/08/2020
I am Fatima and I'm currently doing my bachelors in Biological Sciences in Suzhou, China. I want to be a Genetic Counselor in the future. I am outgoing and a very fun person. (or I like to think so)
I love to interact with people from all walks of life, learn from them and always keep an open mind. I try to enjoy everything I set my mind to and I am very flexible in terms of tasks that I can do.
Even though I have little traveling experience, that should not discredit you from choosing me as your workawayer because I would be very grateful and appreciate the experience wholeheartedly.
Instead of travelling for a mere vacation, I want to learn new things and contribute my skills whilst diving in a cultural exchange setting.
Babysitting / child care
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- I have extensive teaching experience of over 6 years. I've taught from the basics of English level to intermediate level. I also teach online where I have students from all over the world. I teach math and science to home-schooled children and English to adults.
- I have always participated in house chores like cleaning, doing the dishes, laundry and even have basic cooking skills.
- I have great conversational skills and it's very easy to approach and get comfortable with me pretty quickly.
- I integrate myself in different settings efficiently as I adapt and always keep the perspectives of others in mind.
- I am active and always want to try new and diverse things. I love nature, going on walks, dancing whether it's 2am or 2pm, being spontaneous and making sure everybody has a good time with me.
- I love learning/teaching languages. I am currently learning French and Chinese.
- I am a fast learner. Shoot me a new skill and I'd try my grasp every aspect of it.
- I AM ALWAYS SMILING ( and cracking dad+lame jokes but hey, we got to make most of what we got)
English, Urdu, Hindi, Balochi and learning French/Chinese
Special dietary requirements
I don't eat pork