24/01/2020 - 31/03/2020
Hello friends.. Well, I left Italy when I was 19, then I traveled, studied, worked and then traveled again. I love exploring new cities, meeting new friends, being out in the woods and on the beach.
I will be arriving in Panama city on the 23 of January with the idea of spending few months in the country. I am hoping to find a place in the city for a month or two, a friendly community and new friends. In exchange I guarantee my best vibes and my willingness to help in many manual and intellectual things i have some experience on (see below) or on new things too (I Love learning).
Apart from a life enriching experience in a region I have always dreamt of knowing, my goal is to learn more about chocolate and perfection Spanish !!!
- I have some language skills (English and Italian fluent). My Spanish is at a working level (I worked in Spanish speaking environments before) but it can be improved.
- I worked in a hostel before in exchange for accommodation in Uruguay. I was at the reception and at times at the bar. I have a lot of experience in the hospitality sector. Most of my experience is in pub, bars and restaurants mainly as a waiter. At times part-time and at times full time. Occasionally made cocktails and coffees.
- I am an early level "pizza napoletana" chef. Worked for two years part-time as a pizzaiolo. I Worked in a breakfast kitchen for a couple of months too in Canada and spent three summer season in a fish market in Norway cooking fish and shell-fish in a street market to tourists.
- I am quite handy with repairing things (always been crazy about bikes, so I can be handy at them).
- during my master i was a teaching assistant to first year uni students so I have some first-hand experience in teaching.
- Have an eye to social, gender and environmental issues (before moving to panama I was working for an organization monitoring the working conditions in Europe) and I have a master degree in political science.
- I can write in professional and academic English, I can use excel and so on..
My main skills is my willingness to learn. One of the things I want to learn in Panama in Chocolate and Spanish :) .
love football (soccer), camping, beach-volley, hiking-- I want to learn surf-- the beach as well as meeting new people.
I really enjoy music and cultural things and I really want to see that side of Panama
Special dietary requirements