14/09/2019 - 31/03/2020
An eternal wondering explorer who just love to feel, touch, smell, taste and see. I am a "living in the past" archaeologist who likes exploring new cultures, souls, personalities not only from the past but in the present also. As a close and deep friend of Flora and Fauna I often escape into the nature especially when the peaks or mountains call me and my rustproof legs are always ready to combat with my thoughts and stroll with my feelings. I love sleeping on the grass under trees and watching their leaves covering the sky like mosaics. In my dream I am a peregrine falcon, flying with the wind and sitting on top of the branches. I am the most happy when I am surrounded by curious selfless animals, smiling plants and singin flowers. I have a particular bond with bird of prays, chickens and bluebells.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Curiosity, interest, enthusiasm with two helpful and hardworking hands and rustproof eager to walk legs.
- outdoor activities and heavy physical work: as an archaeologist having practice in field-works, excavations with heavy physical work like digging, shoveling, hacking...
- gardening: planting, mowing, growing vegetables and fruits...
- dealing with animals: dogs, cats, chickens, ferrets, birds of pray - working at a falconry handling and 'birdsitting' falcons, eagles, vultures and imprinting 2 baby falcons
- healing with animals: chicken therapy and bird of pray therapy
- dealing with children, young people: organizing youth events, animator task during international summer camps, taking care of children
-promoting, organizing, supervising, translating: i took part in organization of international summer camps, guided tours, youth events in Sicily
- language skills: fluent English, Italian and intermediate French - I lived in Sicily for one and half year and I did an Erasmus program in Toulouse during my Master studies
- cooking: i love experimenting with flavours using natural and healthy for body and soul ingredients
- DIY: i am not a jack of all trade but always try to make as much as i can by myself with my hands
- I am a qualified first aider
- ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- thirst of learning, trying, discovering, experimenting......
Babysitting / child care,
Cooking / shopping,
Help in the house,
Helping with Tourists,
Hungarian, English, French, Italian
Special dietary requirements