09/04/2019 - 09/04/2020
Dear Future Host,
My name is Doris, a 31 year old Slovenian traveller soul, since summer 2017.
I am dependable and responsive person, with a natural tendency to take care of the people and its surrounding. In the last decade, I have learned that my profession is in tourism, my home is in the nature and my mind in a personal growth.
For the last 12 months my home was in Myanmar, Thabarwa meditation center. And although I am very grateful for this place and opportunities that though me many things about myself, I feel that time has come to change the environment and conditions in order to gain new skills.
New Zealand has always been a “must see” destination on my radar. With approved working-holiday visa, I am just a step closer to make it possible.
My expectations regarding this trip are; to be accommodated in a green area, learned about farming and understand the Kiwi way of life.
Thank you for your time and consideration of reading my profile.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- restoring wood objects and eager to learn how to build them again:)
- doing laundry; sorting and organizing things excites me,
- keeping calm and garden on, pull more weeds and prune some trees,
- not the best cook but an excellent cleaner,
- quick learner and a deep thinker.
Englis ACTIVE, Italian BASIC
My past workaways:
- Mongolia (Mörön) a Ger-camp; General maintenance, Help in the house, Helping with tourists, Gardening.
- China (Hongcun), in a Hostel; General maintenance, Cleaning rooms and other facilities, Helping with tourists.
- China (Xingping), in a hostel; General maintenance, Help in the house, Helping with tourists.
- Taiwan (Yujing), in a organic permaculture farm; Premaculture farming, Cooking, Help with eco projects.
- Taiwan (Dulan), in a hostel Travel Bug; Help in the house, Helping with tourist.
- Vietnam (Da Lat), in a hostel Mooka's house; Helping with tourists.
- Myanmar (Thanlyin), in a ThaBarWa Meditation and Helping center; Helping to the center to help others.
Not that I know
Special dietary requirements