Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal
20/02/2019 - 31/12/2020
========== Handy volunteer with very good feedback ; ) ===================
I'm traveling all across Europe. Mostly Belgium, Ireland, Portugal and Luxembourg.
I wanna get to know the culture of the countries and find out things in common.
2019 in Belgium, Germany and Ireland (5 months ....):
* electrical installations,
* kitchen porter,
* prunning trees,
* wood spliter powered by tractor,
* general operative on farms
* pet sitting in a dog kennel
2018 in Brazil (4 months):
* gardening and renovating a Hostel
* gardening using permaculture techniques.
2016 in Brazil (3 months): HOSTEL GENERAL MAINTENANCE & RECEPTION (really nice experience to meet new people from everywhere) in Sao Paulo city (Kera Smart Hostel - see feedback) ; ) Many and varied activities I did there: cleaning guests rooms, general maintanence, painted breakfast table, installed Apple TV, installed external
beaultifull lightning for christmas,... pleasant times I miss : ) I had met people from Australia, the USA, Germany, Syria, the UK, Marroco, Italy, Ireland, everywhere!! It was really awesome.
2015 in Ireland (3 months): where I worked in farms doing a variety of general maintenance tasks:
* Care dogs, pigs, chickens, and a few cattle.
* Planting trees, potato inside a greenhouse, managing organic food production.
* I painted a house facade, kept fuel level of a house heating system, cleaned a water channel, cleaned
windows cleaned the garden, removed weed from a stone wall,
* fed the dogs, prepared meals for me and for the host, removed tree leaves from the road.
* I volunteered at the Great Dublin Bike ride and for the Friends of Elderly Ireland (these two activities has nothing to do with workaway).
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Hostel reception, checkin, checkout, cleaning rooms, general maintenance, etc..
Electric instalations, painting, simple house mainteinance is ok.
Gardening, planting, prunning trees, greenhouse, simple building constructions.
I would love to learn wood construction.
Computer skills: office package or similar, programming.
Arduino and raspberry Pi especialist. Video editing basic knowledge.
It will be a pleasure to help you with your project and dreams.
By the way, if you have the patience to teach me... we can go
far!! That´s all folks!
Portuguese (native) and upper-intermediate level in English
Brazilian & Luxembourger
A little bit more about me:
Physical activities: yoga (good for everything, relaxing), walking, cycling
Arts: music (any ROOT music is potentially good), drums. I used to play drums when I was a teenager.
Food: I guess I eat like a typical occidental. Rice, beans, meat and vegetables are real good stuff.
But I like potatoes, oat and corn based dishes as well.
PETs: I love dogs. I had a Lhasa Apso and two poodles.
Leisure activities: books, internet
As far as I know, chalk/plasterboard (skin allergy) and lactose/soy (instestite allergy).
Special dietary requirements
A bit lactose intolerant.