I am currently
Activities i am interested in:
Interested in community living, located in Spain
My next destination:Spain View all
I'm currently making small steps towards a vision of community living. Some of this steps include volunteering in different projects such as ecovillages, but also learning about different tools that can be useful for community living such as nonviolent communication, systems of governance, conflict resolution, ecofeminism, and also skills such as cooking for large groups of people, preserving food, woodworking, gardening, animal care, and building renovation works.
I look forward to keep meeting projects and people to have a more clear understanding of how I want to live, keep learning about the things necessary to live in such way, and do so while I contribute to other people's quality of life and my own.
InterestsNatureHitchhikingYoga / WellnessVan lifeFarmingGardeningCarpentrySustainabilityArchitectureArt & designPerforming artsDrawing & paintingDIY & craftsWritingBooksMusicVideographyPhotographyCooking & foodVegetarian or vegan
show moreLGBTQPolitics / Social justiceCultureSelf developmentEvents & socialPlant care
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:Art ProjectsCharity Work
Some knowledge of:GardeningDIY and building projectsCreating/ Cooking family mealsLife at a FarmstayEco ProjectsHelping around the houseAnimal CareHospitality/TourismGeneral Maintenance
Able to teach about:Helping with Computers/ Internet
More details about your skills
- Gardening, I've studied a 550h course of organic farming with hands on experience. I've started a small vegetable of my own, and help maintained some on the projects I've been to.
- Tending animals such as chicken, goats, rabbits and sheep. Also making cheese from the goat and sheep milk.
- Natural building and woodworking, I've spent time working in a project in Barcelona called BioArquitectura Mediterránea, where a group of young people is building the headquarters of the organization with natural materials. Also I've spent a few months in a project in Slovakia where I've worked with a professional carpenter making the roof of a well. I've also taken part in a few workshops working with strawbales and plastering to build walls.
- I've spent about 8 months in total volunteering in different community and ecovillage projects, learning about facilitation, non violent communication, sociocracy and other topics related with human relationships.
- Cooking for large groups of people. While on volunteering I've been cooking for around 10 people regularly.
- I've studied a university degree in industrial engineering, and I have a introductory level understanding of different areas such as physics, chemistry, economics, programming, calculus, technical drawing, etc
- I've worked as an engineer in a quality control company
- How to start and operate a cooperative business, I had a 3 month practical training where as a group of young people we created a cooperative business and managed it while participating in a few events throughout the city of Barcelona
- I play diverse instruments such as guitar, piano and drums, and learned to dance Lindy hop
- I speak a bit of many languages such as French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese and Slovak as I've worked for a long time in tourism
- I know how to use Photoshop, Canva, Excel, a bit Premiere Pro and AfterEffects
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
Some more information
Special dietary requirements