Egypt, Israel, Turkey
01/08/2019 - 10/09/2020
My name is Brett, I have grown up moving around the south of British Columbia in Canada. I spent alot of time on my grandmas apple/peach orchard throughout my childhood, and have always loved working in the garden. Being outside is my passion and I am more than willing to do any type of hard work involving the outdoors. I love to learn and explore, so whenever I'm not working I'm either hiking, swimming, climbing, skiing, or playing with my dog.
I am interested in long term commitment generally (more than a month), as when I travel I like to experience the sights and culture of a small region in its entirety, rather than just staying for a couple weeks and leaving without soaking up everything the area has to offer.
I am working at a ski resort until April but after that, I will be looking for a host. I can't wait!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
1. Certified in First aid and CPR in Canada
2. Food Safe
3. Level 1 ropes and adventure course Certification (High and low elements)
4. Eight months of management operating a ropes course, tower thrill ride, and zipline, with no safety incidents. (Brett)
5. Two years of team management experience.
6. Six years of cash handling experience with various employers- no incidents
7. Fluent in English with college level courses, beginner in french but wanting to learn.
8. Various construction and maintenance experience including the following (able to do with little to no supervision)-
a. Dry-walling (Brett)
b. Insulating (Brett)
c. Installing carpets (Brett)
9. Experience with a variety of animals (working with/training)- Shannon
10. Housekeeping experience (seven months of contract work, no incomplete jobs/ always done to standard)
a. Laundry (washing, folding)
b. Cleaning (bathrooms, vacuuming, kitchen, deep cleaning, windows, walls, etc.)
c. Bed making, room prep
11. Food prep / cook experience (was second cook at a dinner for several months during a summer, learned alot!)
a. Cooking skills (prepared and cooked food up to food safe and customer expectation standards)
b. Baking (assisted in daily production of breads and desserts)
c. Dish washing. kitchen clean up
12. Vehicle operation (driving a large delivery vehicle courier work for several months, no incidents- Brett)
13. Coach-able and love learning.
14. Hard working, don't complain.
15. Don't expect to be served, wanting to serve others.
English, Learning French, Learning Italian
23 & 24
Special dietary requirements