From: United Kingdom
31/07/2020 - 31/08/2020
Hi I'm Ben, a blend of British/Kiwi having grown up in the UK and New Zealand. I love learning new skills and working outside - I always enjoy cooking and learning new dishes especially. I've only recently started learning to grow plants (in my small apartment) and want to really learn about living in the country and growing to appreciate natural processes.
I'm never happier than when engaged in conversation on life, discussing films, books, travelling. We can all impart knowledge to each other to learn and grow.
- Plenty of experience cleaning and maintaining outdoor spaces, organizing for events (previous work at Golf Club in New Zealand)
- Worked in a commercial kitchen as an assistant, helping with meal preparation and cleaning.
- A real passion for home cooking.
- Lots of experience teaching English, doing summer camp work with kids.
- DIY experience - helping my parents with jobs building their house in New Zealand, maintaining land (grass, livestock etc.)
I love studying history from just about anywhere in the world and of course here in Italy! You'll never find me far from a book or discussion.
Cooking is my second great passion, something I can definitely improve upon with a willing teacher. I'd say that these are my two great passions in life, but of course there are many other things I am interested in.
Special dietary requirements