From: United States
01/08/2019 - 31/12/2019
PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME IF WE MIGHT BE A MATCH :)
Hello! My name is Yadira Arana and I am from California. I recently graduated with my B.S. in Business Marketing. I love everything e-marketing and photography. My friends would describe me as an easy going, bubbly, passionate and motivational soul. My hobbies include knowledge + adventure-seeking as well as Y O G A. I am an animal and earth lover!
Throughout college, I wanted to become well rounded. Although I learned a lot about myself and the people around me, my desire is to learn more about the world, learn more about different cultures and ways of life. When I was told about this volunteer opportunity, I knew I had to check it out.
Throughout this time I hope to connect and learn as well help in any way that I can to provide a mutually beneficial experience. Enjoying the journey. Namaste!
Babysitting / child care
Help with Eco project
Help with Computers / internet
- I was a marketing coordinator for the marketing department at my university campus
-Competed in the Wall Street Journal Case Competition (third-most-circulated newspaper in the US)
- Volunteered in a lot of events for my sorority where we encourage pre-teen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles as well as volunteered in fundraisers to raise money to fund the programs
- I have been doing yoga for 2 years now and although I do not have my teacher certification yet, I do hope to one day pursue it.
- Auntie to twin babies!
- Dog mom for about 10 years now
Certifications from California State University, Chico:
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Marketing
- Professional Sales Certificate
- Professional Analytical/Communicative Leadership Certificate
English and Spanish.
I love the outdoors!!! I am also family oriented. My loved ones are my world. Respect, honesty, proper morals and love are things my family taught me to live by.
Special dietary requirements
I am a vegetarian.