Austria, France, Germany, Italy
15/07/2018 - 23/09/2018
Hey I am Anna!
I joined Workaway because I want to actively contribute to and support sustainable and/or community-based projects, learn about new skills and perspectives and be part of a mindful community.
I am currently studying organic farming in a small town in Germany and workaway is a great opportunity for me to gather pracitical experience and knowledge beyond the curricular content. Also I`m dreaming of setting up or joining a community and farm in the future.
To me, a farm is such a great place, where various skills and fields can merge: Ecological food production, practicing cooperation and social interaction, education, crafts, therapeutical work....!
So I want to learn about ways to bring this dream closer to reality, bit by bit :-)
Growing vegetables, processing them, regenerative holistic agriculture, collective decision-making, tending the soil, building infrastructure etc etc etc! There is so much to learn, technically and personally, and I am excited for it.
I like meeting different people on the way, sharing experiences, passions and skills and learning about different perspectives.
Apart from that, the following things make me happy:
- playing the guitar and ukulele, singing
- writing poetry and songs
- non violent communication (M. Rosenberg)
- building blanket forts
- baking and cooking, especially pancakes and sour dough bread
I am happy to share all that with other people!
I am happy to contribute with
- some practical experience in cultivating vegetables and medicinal herbs (planting, sowing, weeding, harvesting, processing...)
- baking and cooking, also for larger groups (Vegetarian&vegan)
- horse training, riding and working with them on the fields
- taking care of animals, especially goats and horses (feeding, herding, cleaning, fixing fences)
- guest Service
- babysitting toddlers
- Organisation of Events etc.
- translation english-german
- basics in playing the ukulele/guitar
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
Special dietary requirements