01/10/2020 - 23/12/2020
I`m Anke and I`m born and raised in Germany.
Living abroad in China for more than 5 years I returned to Germany a few years ago to start working at an elementary school teaching children. I enjoy working with children very much, at the time I recently started to get the feeling that is is time for me to break the routine again.
Therefore I quit my job to set of travelling. I want to explore the world, experience other places, cultures and people while doing something meaningful. I want to help others, get engaged in new acitivies, learn a new language. I want to dicover my potential and find out more about myself, hoping to discover more of who I am and what I want. I want to follow my dreams and curiosity in order to find inner peace.
Quite philosophical but thats how it is :)
In my daily live I enjoy art, culture, reading classic literature, drawing, riding my bike and taking photos. I love animals and nature, I enjoy gardening as well as building someting.
I am a very warmhearted and enthusiastic person. I am open, friendly and realiable. I enjoy meeting new people, at the same time I can lose myself in a book or in strolling through the woods by myself.
Without any plans or schedules I am happy to find out where life is taking me next.
Living in China as well as working with children has taught me alot.
- the capability to adapt to a new situation quickly
- a positive and outgoing personality
- a strong interest in learning about new cultures ( language, traditions)
- to see the world as a magical place ready to be discovered
- reliable and responsible
- well-founded knowledge in child care / animal care
- very active ( running, dancing, riding bike ...)
- like to engage in creative projects ( decorate the house, build someting)
- experience in gardening
- worked in a office job before ( structured working method )
- experience in teaching German as a foreign language
Chinese (Mandarin): Intermediate
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
Special dietary requirements