My name is Andrea, I'm 30 and originally from Rimini (a beach town in Italy facing the Adriatic Sea). I lived in London for the past 8 years and in Madrid for 6 months in 2018.
I'm a big music lover and have worked as music events manager for the past 8 years, running shows in London and internationally. After all these years spent as a professional in the music industry in London, I've decided to quit the office life to travel for a while and approach music as an artist again, as playing the piano has always been my biggest passion.
I've always been working since a very young age as bartender, beach assistant, receptionist, shop assistant, etc. while doing my studies. During the last 7/8 years my job has been mainly office based. As much as I'd like to reconnect with practical / hands-on activities, I'd still be up for helping with other computer-based tasks.
I'm really interested in joining environments where I can combine my passion and experience in music with new, challenging and inspiring activities. I'm very sociable, open-minded and interested in meeting new people, hearing stories.
I'm fluent in Italian and English. I'm pretty good in Spanish as well and very keen to learn Portuguese too.
I'm new to Workaway, however I've originally left my home when I was 18 to live in different places and have a traveller mindset.
- Project Management & Event Management: 8+ years of experience
- Customer-facing roles & Hospitality: 16+ years of experience
- IT Skills: Excel, G Suite, Asana, Xero, Social Media, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Slack.
- Languages: Italian (native - can teach), English (fluent - can teach), Spanish (intermediate - can speak).
- Music: Professional DJ, Piano Student
- Practical Work: no recent experience except of venue decorations and interested in developing my skills.
I'm looking forward to connect with creative, like-minded people, exchange ideas and learn from each other experiences. I'm a proactive and curious person, always on the lookout of new adventures.
Special dietary requirements