12/12/2016 - 31/03/2020
Hi, I'm Adrianna! I come from Poland but lived in the UK for about 6 years, studying and then working. I started travelling about 3 years ago and about 1 year ago I started my spiritual journey. I got interested in medicinal plants, started practising meditation and changed a lot of things in my life.
I have now been in Colombia for 3 months and extended my tourist visa for another 3 months. I want to explore the Colombian jungle, meet the local communities and share experiences. I am here to learn but also to give something back to the world.
I love being outdoors, connect with the nature.
- video - I travel with a good camera equipment and can create a video for your business if you'd like
- managerial skills - I worked as a warehouse manager being responsible for about 60 employees
- reception skills - I ran my own airbnb, hosting guests from different countries
- bar skills - I worked in a bar/restaurant when I was a student
- fun/sports activities - I worked as a hotel entertainer in Spain
- I speak English and Spanish - would be happy to teach
- I love nature and wildlife - would be happy organising hikes etc.
- I am a quick learner
- I have great organisational skills
- I studied International Business in the UK
- I am open-minded curious person who loves meeting people
- I would happily help in any outdoor acitivites as I like being active; I took part in mountain bike races and triathlons before, I also took part in a boxing event
Special dietary requirements