From: Czech Republic
France, Portugal, Spain
01/09/2019 - 30/06/2020
We are a family with two kids that decided to spend 10 months (9/2019 - 6/2020) by traveling across Europe to meet people, visit countries, speak languages and also to get to know each other better besides the well-known school-work-family routine. We also want to show our kids the world as an open safe place, where they can learn a lot from people living in many different ways.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
languages - English, partly German and Spanish
- a degree in architecture, last years works as a bookseller in own bookshop for kids: https://www.dlouhapuncocha.cz/about-us.html
- loves singing and dancing (swing -lindy hop- and African dances), sewing, knitting, reading, of course:), excited to learn new things
- sensitive, thoughtful and creative personality type
languages - fluent English and German, some words in Spanish
- a degree in law, last years works as a manager in a small family business
- interested in sports, especially in basketball, likes riding a bike, keen on new circus acrobatics
- easy-going, communicative, open-minded
English, German, Spanish, Czech
37 & 36
Please notice, that we travel together with our kids, who also need our accompaniment. Not necessarily all the time - they love to be involved in activities together with adults, they like to play with other kids and can be quite independent too, when there are enough interesting things around them:) But there should be one of us always available close by for them. Thanks for understanding.
Berta, 9-year-old girl, understands some English, plays violin and piano and is a great bookworm. Háta, 5-and-half-year-old girl, smiles a lot and loves doing everything like her older sister:) They both likes singing, dancing and exploring!
We travel and live in a camper (6,5m long, 2,4m wide, 3m high), that's why we need just a suitable park place. But a possibility to use some space in a "normal" house makes everything much more comfortable :)
Special dietary requirements