I am currently
My next destination:Zanzibar, Tanzania View all
Enjoying life to the fullest & extremely passionate about animals and nature. Sports, new cultures, travelling and human interaction energize me. I love to (and have experience in) working on sustainability projects that contribute to ecology and/or for example, improve neighbourhoods (the sustainable economy is something I strongly believe in and am super enthusiastic about). People describe me as a people-person, friendly, emphatic and assertive with strong discipline and good work ethic.
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:Life at a FarmstayCharity Work
Some knowledge of:GardeningDIY and building projectsBeing an elderly companionHospitality/TourismGeneral Maintenance
Able to teach about:Eco ProjectsHelping around the houseAnimal CareLanguage practiceTeaching
More details about your skills
- English - Dutch - a little French
- Study background in Business Administration/International Management
- (6 yrs) Work experience: (public) procurement; strategic advising; consultancy; helping sustainable start-ups/scale-ups to grow and scale; CSR/sustainability (circularity, climate neutrality, improving social standards); volunteering (teaching refugees)
- Horseriding, skiing (experienced), helping in a dog shelter on Curacao
- Also experience in the hospitality business, administration, IT, marketing
More details about my language interests
What else ...
Having fun is one of the most important things in life to me; I love playing board games (!!), listening to music (jazz/accoustic), dancing (salsa/kizomba!!), horse riding, helping in a dog shelter, exploring new places, always up for spontaneous activities!
Some more information
Special dietary requirements
This Workwayer has not received any feedback yet.