From: United States & Italy
01/06/2021 - 30/11/2022
We are interested in learning about local food and music culture. If you know of any cheap bites or venues, we would love to join you!
Hello! My name is Emma. I am half Japanese and half Polish, born in London. My husband Oliver is from Umbria, Italy, and we met five years ago in London. We have decided to leave behind city life and will be traveling all over the world to find our next home. I have previously worked in a number of fields ranging from PR/Marketing to event design, but my all time favourite job was working at a riding barn, caring for horses and teaching beginner riding lessons. Oliver is a professionally trained chef, and pre-Covid we had been running our own small restaurant at a music venue and organising events. During our stay we promise to cook you some delicious meals to thank you for your hospitality :D Our favourite cuisines to prepare are Italian (especially fresh pasta!), Asian and Latin American.
- Livestock Management (8 years experience caring for horses and teaching students)
- Cooking (professionally trained with an emphasis on Italian cuisine and fine dining with 9 years restaurant & catering experience)
- Restaurant management (2 years experience running own restaurant in London)
- Event production (5 years experience working in various London music venues and organising own events)
- Public Relations and Marketing (3 years agency experience)
More details about my language interests
We would love to improve our Japanese and Spanish! We would be able to teach English and Italian.
36 & 29
Our passions are regional food and music, and we would like to explore the local scene of each country we visit over the next year.
Special dietary requirements